What You Need to Know
- Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
- We will collect and use of personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
- We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
- Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
- We will protect personal information by reasonable security safeguards against loss or theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We will make readily available to customers information about our policies and practices relating to the management of personal information.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
1958 ASAP Towing was FoundedWith the demand of assistance, ASAp towing was founded and designed to help San Diegan’s get out of any kind of car challenges.
1982 New OwnershipJohn and Marry Adams have hit retirement and decided to sell the company to the Yousif Family, whose values meet the standards for challenged customers throughout So. Cal.
1983 RestructuringYouli Yousif Decided to take company to government and state contracts to help public sectors provide assistance for San Diego Residents in time of distress.
2016 Growth & ExpansionThe company has grown to 4 tow yards and well over 68 trucks helping everyone and anyone over come daily transportation challenges, servicing well over 500 vehicles per day.
Years in Business